The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.

Go down 
+4
cornholiogringo1
faraday48071
theRealEricRobertson
mujerperdida
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. Empty
PostSubject: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm

more details please
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 pm

I think the overly complex theories are going to be wrong only because they only have 17 episodes to go and theories like this takes to long to explain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 am

I think you are going the wrong way with this, I see it as Oceanic 815 never happened, and Ajira 316 happened because that is how they get to the island, even though they keep the memory of 815. That bomb had to change something in the past, but to me, I believe you cannot change the present, which is when we see the 316 flight people, ben, and fake locke near the foot. the present always has to happen, and will not be changed by the damn bomb
Back to top Go down
solipsismaldisplacement

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:40 am

I think this theory may be a by-product of the 'everything is a dream scenario' scenario. Also fits in with they are all dead in 'purgatory' or 'hell on earth' view points. The only way I can see this not being the case is if they are on the island which makes their experiences off island a huge illusion cast by someone or something. To what extent I do not know, but this seems a bit odd because then any death or 'big picture' effecting scene could be written off as not being 'real' when this is just a loophole to explain the unexplainable. Maybe im wrong and its an allusion to how nothing is real.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

LOST is all a part of Libby's delusion in the mental institute ... affraid

no wait it's Hurley's hallucination ... bounce

or is it Vincent having a bad dream ? I <3 Vincent

or maybe it's just a TV show farao

please enjoy an Apollo Bar while you wait for all to be revealed Island Creature

What a Face Hatch The Wave
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

well sun got on the plane with jack, ben, hurley, sayid and most importantly the shadow of the staue people so they obviously left the island as they were on the same plane when they came back, and we know they were definutly on the plane together because one of the 1977 time travellers interacted with the present time members, i'm talking about when jack had a conversation with frank the pilot. they both ended up in different time zones after the crash. and i agree with faraday48071 that this series will prob spent the whole 17 episodes tying up the loose ends they already have rather than creating new ones.
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:15 pm

maybe they stop themselves from leaving the island before ben moves it. then ben cannot find a way back to the island because locke will never leave to tell him about eloise. jacob will live, and mystery guy will still need a loophole.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Wow, you guys are great. You are correct, I did not throw enough out there about my theory but you guys just took off with it-too cool. You're right Solip, this idea started brewing in my mind due to the "purgatory" theory. At first, I didn't want to dwell or give this theory a chance but so much could be explained by it if it should turn out to be. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 am

I always liked this quote by Captain Picard in a Star Trek: TNG episode (the one where Reg Barcklay finds Professor Moriarty's program in the holodeck computer database). It was something like, "What if all we experience is just taking place in a little box on someone's table." It's been ages since I've seen the ep, so I can't say what the exact quote was, but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes, yes, I remember! I love Star Trek! Could you imagine?? The Losties could all be in a water globe! Hey! So you're from Joy-zee???? Funny, I'm from Jersey, but I lived in Fla for 8 yrs prior to coming back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.   Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceanic Six never happened, they never went home, they have been on the island the whole time.
Page 1 of 1