The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Looking back at past episodes EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Looking back at past episodes EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Looking back at past episodes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cabinfever

Looking back at past episodes Empty
PostSubject: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:27 pm

So I know there's a portal on this site for info from past episodes, but since we have some down time until season 6 I thought we could do a little dissection of clues that may have popped up.

I'm in the middle of watching pilot, part 1 and a few things came up I need to address. First off, Vincent always seems like he's lingering in the shadows, watching whats going on. Is it possible that mm, or someone, is viewing what unfolds through Vincent?
Secondly, I just had a thought about Locke and his ability to walk on the island. Is it possible that the reason Locke can walk once he is on the island is because MM has already taken over his body? Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm

never thought of that. maybe this explains why some people have black eyes sometimes.
like when jacks eye changes when he asks kate if she can take dan to the others camp.
also claires mom has one black eye when jack asks her what she is doing in Los Angles.
it is really a partial possession by mystery guy.
good theory.
Back to top Go down
Drive Shaft

PostSubject: Re: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:31 pm

amazing.... good explanation for something i had noticed too! i think you nailed it.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 am

I've been contemplating this since the finale.I've been wondering at what point has MM being possesing people.The point you make is the most probable point in time that MM took over Locke's body.The question is where does he get this ability to possess Locke's body while Locke's body is in the crate? Are we actually seeing Locke's spirit? I doubt it.But cannot rule it out.What do you think?
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Wow! They really had "black eyes"??? I never noticed that!! Are you sure we're not just looking too much into this? I will have to go back and watch some of these episodes because I've never noticed anything different about their eyes. I agree that just like Ricardus is a much bigger part of this whole thing than he lets on so is Vincent. Who or what he is-not sure but there is something about him just popping up anywhere. Maybe he's Jacob too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking back at past episodes   Looking back at past episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking back at past episodes
Page 1 of 1