The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
MM and Locke's body EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
MM and Locke's body EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
MM and Locke's body EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
MM and Locke's body EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
MM and Locke's body EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

MM and Locke's body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostorconfused

MM and Locke's body Empty
PostSubject: MM and Locke's body   MM and Locke's body EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 pm

I don't believe MM needed Locke's dead body to come back to the island to take it's form but rather to have a "Locke resurrected" story so he could continue his master plan. On the Island miracles of healing seem to happen and so when "Locke" is seen alive, all believe it was the islands doing. Even Richard, while a bit skeptical, seemed to buy it. MM set-up Locke the whole time, and had Locke's body not come back, his plan was dead. Nobody would believe that Locke just showed up on the island, they needed to have the body make the trip. "we know we brought him back, so seeing him alive, while weird, is possible on this island". Heck, we all bought it until the end.

I also believe that MM has control of all events on the island, up to the point that a human can make a decision to do something. He can't make them do anything but he certainly sets the stage to lead them the way he wants.

Prediction: The Donkey Wheel is a "prop" for all intents and purposes. MM controlled all the flashes etc. Having it "accidentally" come off it's stable point created the cause/effect us humans need to justify an event. "of course - the DW was off kilter so naturally time flashes". Suckers. In fact, all the unexplainable is created by MM....now if we just new who/what he really is.
Back to top Go down

MM and Locke's body
Page 1 of 1