The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Smokie before the incident EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Smokie before the incident EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Smokie before the incident EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Smokie before the incident EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Smokie before the incident EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Smokie before the incident

Go down 
+4
ThanksAnywayPlato
esutt83101
rogersbeer
Walrus23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Walrus23

Smokie before the incident Empty
PostSubject: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Seems to me that we have not seen Smokie at any other time frame than after the incident happened, If Im wrong than I must I have missed it But if Im right there must be some significance to Smokie and the incident
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 am

this is the coolest theory ive seen in a while. maybe incident destroyed the force that was containing it. great theory.
Back to top Go down
esutt83101

esutt83101

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 pm

I thought that the reason the sonic fence was built was to keep smokie out. Now I know you're gonna say that it was to keep the others out.....maybe it's true, but it didn't keep Richard out.
Back to top Go down
ThanksAnywayPlato

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 am

i actually had the same thought, then i remembered that we actually did see him -- smokie killed all of rousseau's friends. during the flashes, when Jin washed up on the island, he met young Rousseau and her friends, and smokie killed most of them, and she shot the rest, thinking they were "infected".
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Smokie killed the french woman's friends in 1988 or around that time frame or there abouts... so that was after the incident.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 pm

So yeah Walrus, your theory is still a possibility... and I agree with Mr. Beer that you thought that the Smoke Monster and the incident are related is a good and interesting theory.
Back to top Go down
ThanksAnywayPlato

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm

i wasn't sure of the timeline for the french people...
there was some theory i saw on the other board a long time ago about radiation being related to cerberus... maybe something about the bomb going off is related.
but not really sure if the bomb did go off, it looked a lot like a flash, but there WAS the sound of a bomb going off... not sure.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

I would have to agree that Smokie came out after the incident. I still think Smokie is related to MM somehow.
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm

the only question i have now is. if the smoke monster is a product of the incident. is it truly a product of the incident or was it unleashed because of the incident. was it created by the incident.. meaning.. the bomb goes off releases the electro magnetic energy or whatever, then some fool rolls up and says hey, i can contain this crazy black stuff and use it [turn it into] the device we have all come to know to love as good ol' smokie.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm

lololol! Funny, Frogs & Logs! Good question. I think MM created it because of the incident. I don't think that the incident caused it. I think the incident does make right what went wrong in some way and MM's purpose is to undermine Jacob's good intentions so basically Smokie is MM's strategy. Or maybe, Smokie has absolutely nothing to do with the incident. You never know, this is Lost we're talking about. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frogs and Logs

Frogs and Logs

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:36 pm

also, it would make sense that Jacob and MM are from the future, hence the remark, "there is only one end, thus everything else is progress".. if they ARE from the future. perhaps they have/had the technology to create the smoke monster.. so either jacob or the MM create it using the stuff buried under the Swan station.. making the other dude extremely upset.. so therefore one of them begins his distaste for technology.. because.. it was technology in the first place that ended the world, hence they were chosen to go back in time to figure out how to stop the events leading up to the END.. and the MM or Jacob is pissed about this because who knows, maybe he was a PIMP and he had all the ladies and he didn't want to leave his future life behind or ahead of him, however you want to look at it..
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm

lolol! As for Jacob & MM being from the future-I agree they're from the future but that they can obviously exist in any time. I still think Smokie is all MM.
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Remember when Sawyer and co. first arrived in DHARMAville? Richard speaks to Horace and tells him "...that fence may keep other things out, but not us." Furthermore, the others can obviously enter the DHARMA barracks via the underground tunnel system.
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 pm

i think the smoke monster was there way before the incident, did n e ov u c the ep where it judged Ben. The temple that it came from looks hundreds of years old and there was a drawing on the temple wall of the monster that again looked very old, ok we cant judge how old it was but the egyption hieroglyphics surrounding it suggest it was drawn B4 the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokie before the incident   Smokie before the incident Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokie before the incident
Page 1 of 1