The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.

Go down 
+5
theRealEricRobertson
solipsismaldisplacement
SandDab
LostINZ
DearLocke
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 pm

ok I used this website http://www.chemical-ecology.net/java/lat-long.htm to measure the distances between Sydney, Miami and Tunis and compared this to measurement on my graphic chart on paper and my coordinated measure from the exit point in Tunisia to the east end of the Bermuda Triangle to somewhere in the South Pacific near the Island's probable location based on all evidence [ the Island's 3-D location ... not it's 4-D location, which is moving all over the place in Space-Time ]

there is a problem measuring because there are not a whole lot of cities in the ocean ... I am gonna use latitude and longitude to measure next and compare to my chart on paper and see how it comes out.

using these 2 sites : http://www.chemical-ecology.net/java/lat-long.htm and http://www.robogeo.com/latlonfinder/map.asp my calculations work from points within or near my 3 triangles to each other ... finding an exact match requires triple-triangulations and some Pythagorean calculations and is not very easy considering the earth is round and paper is flat ... but I will keep working on it

long story short :
it's about 12,000 miles from the Fiji area to Tunisia
it's about 4000 miles from Bermuda area to Tunisia

these distances fit my graph after the Pythagorean calculations are done

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 Map210

( again the scale of the map is distorted because the earth is curved, but by the website measurements using longitude and latitude it works out, except when you use the website you get the shorter distance from Australia to the others because the websites always do that ... this whole thing would be really easy to do with a globe and string, I tell ye )

now if you measure the length of the line from Tunisia to Fiji, you will see that the line from Tunisia to Australia is 3 times longer.

I can't show the Algebra here very well, but you can do it your self on the grid by comparing [ the square root of ( 11 squared + 8 squared ) ] to [ the square root of ( 34 squared + 19 squared ) ] which is a 1/3 ratio approximately ... these are the hypotenuses of the triangle {(4,Cool,(15,Cool,(15,16)} and {(4,Cool,(23,Cool,(23,42)} these are the right triangles in the graph and the right angle lines are not within the triangle so those points are only used to measure the ratio of the lines we are concerned with.

I am happy to be done with these calculations but anyone can check themselves and see that it works out fine.

Last edited by theRealEricRobertson on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 am

Okay, once again, I'm sorry, but you've totally lost me, here... I'm not trying to belittle your efforts with all these calculations, but I don't really see how this proves much of anything since you said yourself you arbitrarily picked the pairings for the various coordinates. If you had used actual lattitude and longitude measurements, then I could understand, but anybody can take a bunch of numbers and plug them into different equations to make them say anything they want to, while someone else can plug the same numbers in a different equation or in a different way and they'll say something completely different...

Also, the black triangle on your diagram isn't a right triangle, so the Pythagorean Theorum doesn't fit for that one. And the two triangle you did mention that are right triangles don't seem to correspond to anything on the map that you're showing.
sorry, misread your post there. never mind this part!

Again, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to put you down or anything like that. I'm just trying to help with your logic.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:47 am

the numbers were given to us already.

with the origin point being at Noah's Ark this parallels Noah's 3 sons to the 3 triangles of power on the earth were ships and plane most often vanish and where people complain of strange electrical storms and where magnetic compasses don't work right ... it also parallels mythology's 3 probable locations for Atlantis.

I am using Boolean Logic ... doing a Boolean Extraction based on the numbers ... I am working back from the solution to it's root, by breaking the 6 numbers up into 3 sets ... placing the 3 sets correctly tells me where (0,0) is ... I base the locations of the 3 sets upon historical eye-witness testimony in the thousands ... and the location of the origin point is the one location of which and actual photograph exists, which forensic science has concurred matches what would have happened to Noah's Ark : it broke in 2 due to glacial migration [ cuz it was frozen over time ] just like the Titanic broke on the water when it sank ... the distribution of the 2 pieces of the Titanic from each other on the bottom of the ocean parallels the distribution of the 2 pieces of Noah's Ark ... cuz the geo-chemistry of water works the same whether it is gas, liquid or solid.

I am using lots of real science here.

It doesn't follow longitude or latitude because those are arbitrary designations that do not follow any kind of physics ... this is proven by the fact that Magnetic North is not Latitude and Longitude True North ...

the lines of power from Fiji to Tunisia is just about 3 times the distance from Bermuda to Tunisia ... that means something ... that is primitive math involving triangles ... real science

Longitude and Latitude are political inventions of man

I am following Scientific Law not Political Law in my calculations.

it is so much easier now that the numbers are given.

below is a link to my newest and final graphic chart, showing the math
http://xrl.us/bewo7h

[ I can't seem to get anymore inline images in here for some reason ]

and on a final note, the pairings are not really arbitrary ... the follow in sequence a zig-zag pattern from (0,0) to Tunisia, to Bermuda, to Fiji/Australia area ... though if you were sailing from Tunisia to Bermuda it is pretty much a straight line east out through the Straits of Gibraltar and across the Atlantic ... Bermuda to Australia is pretty much a Straight line too except Panama is in the way ... that is why the Powers that Be gave it to mankind to build a canal there.

thus ends my theorizing on this.
Back to top Go down
IamtheKnight

IamtheKnight

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 am

Ummm... How do you get that latitude and longitude are "arbitrary designations"? True, they may not follow anything in "physics" per se, but they do follow mathematics. 360 degrees in a circle, the circle being the circumference of the Earth. For longitude, the origin point (Greenwich, England) was picked arbitrarily, it could have been anywhere on the globe, but the degree demarkations are not.

As for latitude, there's nothing arbitrary about that. It starts at the Equator and runs to either pole. Yes, you're right, the True North Pole is NOT the same as the Magnetic North Pole, but they are both actual locations on the globe that can be verified by physics and by mathematics. You can stand on either point and say, "Yes, I am here."

As for the coordinate pairing you use, I call them arbitrary because they don't line up with any sort of grid you can place on a map or a globe and make sense of them. If you laid an x-y grid on top of your map, you would plainly see that (4,Cool would be (if the placement is correct for 4 units to the west of the origin) somewhere twice as far north -- by my reckoning on the map above, possibly along the line with where you have the point (0,23) -- while (15,16) would be that distance again further north from (0,0). And (23,42) would be looped around the map a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 am

imbo@eric.I remember when we first talked about this last year Eric.You were quick to agree with me that the numbers were the coordinates(Vectors) for the Bermuda triangle, Tunisia and the Island.Although it was quite a cool theory I since realise that all the numbers are are the components of the Valenzetti equation, predicting what day the earth will be destroyed.The umbers keep getting repeated because someone from the past tried to warn the future of impending annhilation, but the message has been somewhat distorted since..
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 am

it all just lines and numbers ... none of it controls how people behave ... it's not important ... even if you can use the numbers to find such and such place and/or time, what you do there you do once and for all and you can't really know the effect until it is done ... we'll have to wait to see until next year if Jack and friends do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
cornholiogringo1

cornholiogringo1

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 pm

This thing is getting too weird...like lost, They say the plane broke up in midair, much like 815...Its a sad story, lets just hope they are only Lost, and not gone.
Back to top Go down
solipsismaldisplacement

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 am

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/22/air_crash_hoax/

The uk decided to show 'new' footage from this tragedy..only one problem... i dont think evangeline lilly was on that flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.   A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A plane went missing, another season of LOST- reality series.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2