The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory

Go down 

DearLocke theories on this page is
1. good
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_lcap0%Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. decent
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_lcap100%Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
3. needs work
Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_lcap0%Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. stupid
 0% [ 0 ]
5. idiotic, she didn't watch Lost. And is not a Lostie
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
DearLocke

DearLocke

Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory Empty
PostSubject: Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory   Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm

guys this is my massive theory. Many possible spoilers and the theory may need to be refined because of upcoming clues or coming episodes will make certain sections invalid.

Basically, Smokey was manipulating Jack, Locke and Hurley the whole time. Even as going far to impersonate and come as a vision as jacob to Hurley

Legend
scanning - When Smokey, is collecting information
and he creates a lightning storms in the smoke

I dont like typing alot so i will try to simplify it.I had the theory in my head but i had to reform it due to the responses on my "Hurley visions". I will update the theory when there are more "string stories" that are connected to it.

------------------------------------

Smokey's possible powers
projecting visions/images - cabin

Pre-cloning- Eko brother, Christian Shepard (on and off island), Charlie (off the island)
Purpose: TO bring Oceanic 6 back to the island so he can make execute his plan.

Smokey was used a protection so that. We know Smokey is willing to kill but I also think he does this to have a chance at getting info. I believe he always spyed at the Oceaniac people. And he didnt like Niki and Paola because they were no good.

He toyed with Richard but it wasnt enough. There is a bigger story with Richard and Jacob and Smokey. For why Smokey was extremely pissed with him.

Smokey, I feel that there is more to tell about his limitations, power and how to kill him or set him free. So we will just wait. Since Jacob got off the island maybe Smokey was able to get there too.I know he has to be contained by why Jacob gets priveliges

Locke
On the island
Like a Richard Alpert. Manipulated to eventually being able to kill Jacob but make Ben do it. Remember Ben and Locke have a "friendlish" relationship like how Locke and Eko was.

Eko was killed because he could possible derail his plan.

Smoky gave Locke vision to make him follow him. Catch and bait technique. Locke seeing this visions or signs making him want to follow them because of his want to search for answers and why of the island. Locke caught the bait and his reel in death was having to sacrifice himself for the island. Think of a con, abusive relationship, scam. Give Locke a smell, Smoky runs away, give him a small bite, Smoky runs away, finally giving him the food, but ultimately giving him poisoned food. Smoky always wanted to kill him (Smokey needed to take control of him to successfully execute the plan.

I think Smokey gave Locke dreams/ visions to control him move him to certain places like the beechcraft, Boone.

off the island

Smokey, christian arrived to tell Locke to leave the island and bring them back. But with Christian this was also a greenlight to manipulate Jack (all along). So Smoky told Locke to tell Jack hello or whatever

Jack
Hurly-manipulated by Smoke because of Charlie told hugo, jack will be getting a visitor soon. Smokey came as morphed-Christian and told Jack he had to come back.

Jack is only moved when to save his friends or by his "father"

On island
Smokey/ Christian came to Jack showed him the caves and access to water (Richard moment)

Smokey used christian memories to manipulate him a bit

Hurley
Smokey manipulated him by Dave. Just like with jack and Locke. Smokey gives visions to him.

Smokey messed with him by his eating habits but Hurley was good to overcome them but the real leverage Smokey has is visions. Its hard determining visions or hallucination for Hurley (i guess) so smokey used it?

Smokey came as Charlie to tell Hugo to come back to the island and tell jack to come too. Broke him down by sending him numbers and Charlie swimming in the tank via 2way mirror at the cop questioning room.

_ _ __ _ __ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _

I put hurley last because im starting to think Smokey made a vision of jacob to hurley. talked to him about jack.

All along, by ab aerterno episode we know Jacob and MIB have a friendship. So probably Jacob gave MIB some insight on how he bring "the people" to the island.

Jacob/Smokey told Hugo he has to save Sayid or they will be in trouble. SMokey wants Sayid. Smokey messed with the temple he one place and of course temple doom is later.Smokey/ Jacob tells hugo to go to the temple. knows widmore is coming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

These theory/ries mostly comes from the idea that Jacob soley leaves the oceanic alone but Smokey plays around. Since now Smokey killed jacob, jacob has to try to put a cork in it.maybe Jacob is DEAD but he sent a message with Illana saying RA knows what to do. Thats why Jacob picked RA. Richard wanted Jacob to be more active so instead jacob made RA a rep.So he may be a candidate but not finally. RA is like Jesus. rep of jacobs word but his disciple and people that believe will follow him. Maybe RA will die, get his wife but done his mission

God/ Jacob leaves you alone.
Devil/ Smokey will come out to play

heres another idea:
We all know but still may change
Locke, Jack, Hurley - Smokey
Ben
Hugo and Jack - Jacob
Widmore needs to be determined. We need a backstory of him.

Jack is up in the air and Hugo is far-fetched but can be a device that Smokey can at least tempt them both and toy with him to destroy Jacob.He has to know that Jacob is using them.

The cabin episodes.Half thought out.
The cabin fever episode fever is important.
I think there was a real cabin somewhere but Smoky made a vision. Thats why the cabin moved alot. The cabin that was real was when ilana crew went to and the ash ring was broken. THE ASH RING WAS TO KEEP THE SMOKE MONSTER OUT.
first time,Smokey was in there, ben pretended jacob was in there, when they ran out, i guess they broke the ash circle. When hurley arrived he didnt see the ring because Smokey was out and making a vision. When ben, locke, hurley came (IMPORTANT MOMENT) Smokey/Christian talked to locke this is where he told him to move the island.This could also be a sign when Smokey said no good thing come of him. Signaling from Ben pretending to talk to Jacob.

Cabin episodes are hard to figure out. TOO many variation theories to play with.

Question
If HUrley can see dead people. then how can he see isabella if her body is not on the island. can it be where spirits follow people that they love. Or can be he cant change his body but he can still project an image.

A little far fetched, but I feel that there is more to tell about his limitations, power and how to kill him or set him free. So we will just wait.

Hurley, jacobs cabin, Smokey sending visions is a little touchy and out of the universe but either toy with the idea or crack a whip at it.

affraid
Back to top Go down

Smokey Master Manipulator:The Whole time, Locke, jack, Hurly:::Massive Theory
Page 1 of 1