The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

how the dharma guys knew about the island.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

how the dharma guys knew about the island. Empty
PostSubject: how the dharma guys knew about the island.   how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 am

magnus hanso is the captain of the blackrock. alvar hanso is the co-founder of the dharma initiative.
we know magnus is buried on the island via the blastdoor map. but what i want to know is how does kate keep her curls from being frizzy with all that humidity?
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

PostSubject: Re: how the dharma guys knew about the island.   how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Magnus Hanso, I believe, was the ship's first mate. I think that Richard was the captain. What I want to know is... why is the Hanso family selling this ship's log? This must be how DHARMA heard of the island originally.
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: how the dharma guys knew about the island.   how the dharma guys knew about the island. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 pm

they are selling it because they want money and because they know that no one is gonna figure out how to get to the Island by reading the ship's log.

Magnus Hanso was the last known owner of Black Rock.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how the dharma guys knew about the island.   how the dharma guys knew about the island. Empty

Back to top Go down

how the dharma guys knew about the island.
Page 1 of 1