The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Lost theory video EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Lost theory video EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Lost theory video EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Lost theory video EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Lost theory video EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Lost theory video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:43 pm

I have a youtube page and I have started to upload Lost Theory on my page. All my theories will still be on the page but I think vidoes are better for some people. If you what to see my lost theory video on youtube my channel is youtube.com/user/goku48071
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
LostINZ

LostINZ

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Dude did you get the Nikki & Paulo part from my alternate Adam and Eve theory?
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:21 pm

No, but I did get it on this site. velleri24 was who I get the Nikki and Paulo part
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 pm

This is cool Faraday. I think you have a great idea, so I thought maybe I would put video to some of my theories as well. Take a look, maybe we can link and twitter and all that fun stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Velleri24
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:51 am

Wow! I'm so impressed with both of you guys!!! Vell, you are so right about the announcement! I don't think it was an error, there has to be something to it. Farraday, very interesting & and great theories! Thanks to both of you guys for sharing this with us. Y'all are amazing! Keep em' comin'!

Peace & Love!
DC :'o':
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Velleri24

Velleri24

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks Anne, I did add another one, it is titled "The Ring" It adds more to my mad line of thinking. and right now I am adding one that questions how Cindy and Charlie ended up where they did when they were so obviously in the first class section of the plane when the plane began to break apart. affraid
Back to top Go down
addicted-lost

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 am

Hey guys, lost-addicted
long time viewer, and theory groupie, lol

I esp love your insights velleri24 on this forum and the abc'. I was just checking out your videos on you tube and didn't quite understand what you infered in the one "Ring" clip. I assummed Rose only put the ring on the necklace after landing..was it not on her hand.

Secondly after seeing how flight 316 landed, and some members were warped or whatever could it be possible that 815 crashed in this manner, meaning the island warped charlie and cindy into different sections. perhaps 815 was supposed to crash as a whole but because of desmond ,"things were changed" lol , and the island had to make do.

Just my 2 cents. I love lost..don;'t wanna be found
I'm having fun listening to island sounds
Geronimo Jackson and great vibrations
I wanna job at the Dharma stations
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Rose told Jack she wore the ring around her neck during flights because while Bernard is in the air, his fingers swell. and wore it around her neck, just until they landed. The ring in that instance would be around her neck on the plane. That is why it is a clue Smile
Back to top Go down
addicted-lost

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 am

Velleri24,

Wow, i guess I just lost my lost-cred duh..I really do watch lost, I wasn't even thinking about the story rose tells jack..

I think then it lends evidence to our losties memory being altered.
AS a matter of fact, I wonder if that was cindy job to
dose our losties with dharma punch.
I wonder if they started to use airplanes as means to
recruit because something was happening with sub. or it
was convenient to start using airplans because they are easy to cover up?
Good job Velleri..Im curious as to what changed your mind from WHH to Alt, since on the other forum you seemed to be on the fence.since the ALt people( and Im one of them) didn't seem to be able to put up any good or coherent evidence such as yours..
Back to top Go down
addicted-lost

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 am

Velleri24 ,
never mind just saw you posted your reasoning on another thread ave youtube visual clues.
I never really got into WHH simply because it came from Miles ,who had a vested interest in not wanting to believe he could be wrong about his father. I definitely thought it was clever that TPTB were able to create parallel arguments amongst lost fans, and lost characters..
I think this imitation and recursive nature of this phenomenon leads
further support that our losties are experiencing a parallelism .
and that the 2 timelimes (both alternatives) will have to reconcile into
an authentic message.
I think a great allusion to the direction to where the final season is going is in the first season
when Eko and Locke unifty the spliced orientation video.

I think season 5 was on a larger level a piece of the puzzle ( the others 74-77) that was missing and needed to be inserted into the information we already have (s1-4) . What is really neat is that the missing pieces of reel that eko brings from the arrow, speak directly to the "incident "

What do you guys/gals think?
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh the orientation videos! Some of them we have not seen in the show, but are like Lost missing pieces or DvD set bonus features. There is a message in those as well. I think you remember that Changs right arm in the Swan video was prosthetic. The skin tone was wooden and it just hangs there like dead weight. In the Pearl video he has full use of both arms, but in the flame video his left arm is prosthetic and hangs......heh
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Velleri, I've always thought the same thing about the ring...when she's sitting with Jack on the beach, you see the chain and the ring...the chain is too short to hide under her sweater....and another thing about them that pointed to the alterior timeline (and I'm hoping you haven't already said this Smile) Rose as we know was waiting for Bernard to return from the restroom, but...when Ana Lucia and was it Goodwin??? find Bernard after the crash he's buckled into a seat beside some guy...and obviously in another section of the plane....what up with that?...
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Velleri24

Velleri24

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 am

Maybe like Charlie, he just found the closest seat and buckled in. I am still sold that Cindy and Charlie are really big clues to an AT....Cindy you see is standing at the bathroom door as the other flight attendant is pounding on the door. you see Charlie emerge from the bathroom to see a drink cart fly at him, he hits the floor and crawls until he buckles into the seat. He never stands up, so how did he crawl all the way to business? He didn't. And Cindy did not get all the way to the rear of the plane, unless she was hurled.

What I think though about Rose is that when we see Jack talking to her on the plane, he is in a different time line then the others we see. We saw his recollection of how Rose appeared on that time line. No one else spoke to Rose on the flight as far as we know, if they had we would probably see the ring on the chain where it was when we see her talking to Jack on the beach.

I think we have seen two different timelines throughout the first 4 seasons. Charlie to Jack "I don't swim" And Charlie to Jack again later "High School SWIM CHAMP" Jack heard him clearly both times. I doubt Jack would have agreed to let him swim to the looking glass knowing Charlie "does not swim" That was his ticket off the island.

There are so many other instances where we see our main characters contradict themselves, sometimes within a couple of short scenes from each instance. Sometimes we see them say things that is really out of place, like when Jack is trying to find Charlie and Claire. Kate tells him he needs to stop, and Jack says no, I am not going to let him do this, Kate says "let him?" Jack says "I am not going to let him do this again." Indicating that Ethan has done this before?

And we see it again when Kate jumps on Sawyer, for what reason I cannot remember. He says "it's about time, I made this Birthday wish 4 years ago." Now...we know Sawyer has been laid many times in 4 years, that was how he made his money. The long con. From the time they crash on the island, then 3 years of Dharmaville and others back home in LA and wherever else they were, to back to crashing on the island in a loop.....that might feel just like 4 years.

These are but a very small handful of occurrences where we see in your face hints that this has happened before. even the time Sayid and Hurley were trying to fix a radio, Sayid says the radio can be picking up the music from anywhere, and Hurley says "or any time" I think he felt serious about that statement even though he said he was kidding.

And Sayid seemed to pick up on the fact that they were in 1977 with very little said to him from anyone else. No one ever told Sayid that the people in the Dharma outfits were actually Dharma, in 1977. He knew he was talking to a 12 year old Ben the moment he met him and the kid said, "Hi, I am Ben."

There are more! Just finish the re-watch and you will see it too.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 am

I have new lost vids on my youtube page youtube.com/user/goku48071 and if you like my vids please leave a comment and the youtube series The Other Lost Theory, works only if I have good theories on it. I will be making vol. 3 in one week, so please subscribe and if you have a good theory upload to this website then leave a comment on a lost vid of mine or on my page so people on youtube may also see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost theory video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost theory video   Lost theory video Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost theory video
Page 1 of 1