The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostINZ

LostINZ

Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory Empty
PostSubject: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 am

This is long but rewarding.Ok it all started when I did some more research on Juliet's mark:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Julietmark.jpg

The Rosecrusian Order of the Red Cross has as its symbol a rose on a cross.

They have a temple:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Templeofrosycross.png

Notice the SWAN and the STAFF with a serpent.The stars.The cabin/lodge.The well.Horses.Noah's Ark-Some of this is hard to see as picture is very old.

This next part explains alchemy, Christian, Ray, Jack.Why Sayid and Ben had to travel all over Europe to kill al Widmore's associates.

Rosicrucianism (symbol: the Rose Cross) is the theology of a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late medieval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."[

In the early 1600s, the manifestos caused excitement throughout Europe by declaring the existence of a secret brotherhood of alchemists and sages who were preparing to transform the arts, sciences, religion, and political and intellectual landscape of Europe while wars of politics and religion ravaged the continent. The works were re-issued several times and followed by numerous pamphlets, favorable and otherwise. Between 1614 and 1620, about 400 manuscripts and books were published which discussed the Rosicrucian documents.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

this next part explains everything about the Island:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng12.htm#part1

It's all there.The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception was written by the modern group
The Fama Fraternitatis presented the legend of a German doctor and mystic philosopher referred to as "Frater C.R.C." (later identified in a third manifesto as Christian Rosenkreuz, or "Rose-cross"). The year 1378 is presented as being the birth year of "our Christian Father," and it is stated that he lived 106 years.

After studying in the Middle East under various masters, possibly those adhering to Sufism[4] or Zoroastrianism, he was unable to spread the knowledge he had acquired to any prominent European figures. Instead, he gathered a small circle of friends/disciples and founded the Rosicrucian Order (this can be similarly deduced to have occurred in 1407

During Rosenkreuz's lifetime, the Order was said to consist of no more than eight members, each a doctor and a sworn bachelor. Each member undertook an oath to heal the sick without payment, to maintain a secret fellowship and to find a replacement for himself before he died. Three such generations had supposedly passed between c.1500 and c.1600, a time when scientific, philosophical and religious freedom had grown so that the public might benefit from the Rosicrucians' knowledge, so that they were now seeking good men.
Their writings point toward a symbolic and spiritual alchemy, rather than an operative one. In both direct and veiled styles, these writings conveyed the nine stages of the involutive-evolutive transmutation of the threefold body of the human being, the threefold soul and the threefold spirit, among other esoteric knowledge related to the "Path of Initiation".
According to the writings of the Masonic historian E.J. Marconis de Negre,[17] who together with his father Gabriel M. Marconis is held to be the founder of the "Rite of Memphis-Misraim" of Freemasonry, based on earlier conjectures (1784) by a Rosicrucian scholar Baron de Westerode[18] and also promulgated by the 18th century secret society called the "Golden and Rosy Cross", the Rosicrucian Order was created in the year 46 when an Alexandrian Gnostic sage named Ormus and his six followers were converted by one of Jesus' disciples, Mark. Their symbol was said to be a red cross surmounted by a rose, thus the designation of Rosy Cross. From this conversion, Rosicrucianism was supposedly born, by purifying Egyptian Mystery religion|mysteries with the new higher teachings of early Christianity
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 am

It's not easy to post in here, so that ended up all over the place-the bar jumps up and down.Quite annoying.Anyway, that last link is quite beautiful.Basically the Others are like the original cult and Dharma are like the wannabes.They are similar to the Freemasons and probably linked.

Their beliefs are so all-encompassing.No wonder Darlton chose them to base their mythology on.They have a temple where initiation ceremonies take place where you become one of them for life and you can never tell what took place there.

It also explains the whispers and the dinosaur sounds as being from the Lemurian(which i saw someone post on ABC ages ago.The state of the soul and its evolution is beautifully explained.How the spirits possess bodies.Hoe the Island judges.Especially the part that proves my old theory that Smokie is the spirits.

The Fraternity requires that each member find a successor before they die, preferrably their son or daughter.The whisper where one talks to an alchemist...

How the Island was formed by an exploding volcano.....
Back to top Go down
LostINZ

LostINZ

PostSubject: Re: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 am

I'll have to repost this theory.So much to explain.
Back to top Go down
Velleri24

Velleri24

PostSubject: Re: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 pm

I thought of secret societies! Freemasons is a favorite of mine too LostInz, and some of the clues the Others give us early on reeks of it. The need to appear native and indigent got me thinking on that, but I have not really dug much into the gears and gadgets that would make that theory work. Bravo on what appears to be some very diligent research.

I have had moments where I was sure that every type of legend would appear to us at some point. You recall I had mentioned alchemy and shamans and many other ideas on the origins of the island inhabitants emerging to reveal ancient beliefs. I am so on board with that aspect of your theory.

I also completely agree that Smoky is more likely a collective of spirits, joined as one by shared belief. That would lend it more credence to pass judgement collectively, where as if it were a singular entity you tend to get a lot of outcry, who made you judge and jury? Your idea lends the smoke monster credibility and more clout then if it were a singular entity, I love that!

Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
sniphneris

sniphneris

PostSubject: Re: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm

The new "Mysteries of the Universe" video series focuses on exactly this. Claiming that the Dharma initiative itself is a secret society. CLICK HERE

I live in Savannah, GA. Not too long ago, I heard of a monument a few hours away that was commissioned mysteriously by someone under the name R.C. Christian in the 1970's. No one really knows who is behind the stones, but they display a versatile collection of ancient texts including sanskrit and heiroglyphics. The messages read sort of like directives for survival of the human race such as suggested population limitations.CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory   Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost solved comprehensively and for good-The Rosecurean Theory
Page 1 of 1