The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JimboLafleur

Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan Empty
PostSubject: Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan   Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:18 am

It seems as though Smokey (or whatever/whoever Fake Locke is) can only take the form of dead people. (Locke, Ben's daughter, Ecko's brother, Ben's mom, etc.)

I think the reason Fake Locke kicked Jacob into the fire is because he immediately knew that he would need to take Jacob's form to survive upon hearing Jacob tell him "they're coming". Jacob's body will either be completey burned up or be unrecognizable and Fake Locke will act as though he is the real Jacob(in an incredibly convincing manner) when Alana, Richard and crew arive.

Jacob however, is one step ahead and has already asked Alana to kill him because he knew what was going to happen(he asked her to do so when he went to visit her and she was in bandages). Now that Alana has seen the mimic/doppelganger ability of Fake Locke, she will understand why Jacob asked her to kill him and know that she is not killing the real Jacob.
Back to top Go down
esutt83101

esutt83101

PostSubject: Re: Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan   Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:13 pm

I agree Jimbo... you hit the nail right on the head. I think this was all planned by Jacob. "Locke in the box" will become the new Jacob.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan   Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am

Jimbo - What if the Smoke monster that judged Ben was not the real one and just MM in yet anotherform? Smokey put forth the final details of the Ben set-up and we know fake Locke (MM) brought Ben there and we never saw fake Locke and smokey at teh same time. Or, Smokey is a MM assistant of some sort (I don't believe Smokey and MM are one in the same) . That one Smokey scene seemed too cozy with MM's plan for me.

The Alana already killing Jacob is an interesting thought. The rest of the Others saw "Locke" go into the statue so if MM comes out as Jacob and tells them all that Locke was a fake, he is now dead etc...nice twist there and we know how LOST loves the twists.
Back to top Go down
Lostin02

PostSubject: Re: Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan   Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 am

I love this theory! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan   Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokey/Fake Locke's Plan
Page 1 of 1