The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Longshot theory EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Longshot theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Longshot theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Longshot theory EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Longshot theory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tdpough

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Thist wacky, just one that i cant actually prove.

a - Why was Llana in the hospital?
b - How did Llana know the plane would crash on the island, thus causing Sayid to return to it? Didnt she tell him they were going to Guam.

My theory to this is , Llana posed as sayids wife, therefor, causing her to get hit by the car, which puts her in the hospital. Which turns out to not be an accident.

Jacob then tells her to get sayid back to the island, since Locke cant do it. This is just a thought.

During an episode in season 5, kate has a dream that Claire is in her house standing over Aaron. If you look at Aarons blanket, it has the letter "J" on it. Jacob?
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm

tpdough - I have wondered about that Jacob visit to Llana also. Where was it and maybe more important WHEN was it? Why was she in facial bandages with one eye completely covered up? Sayid's wife didn't seem to have those injuries when we saw her on the road, but a hard head hit to the pavement...could be. Interesting angle.

I would assume that Jacob told Llana about flight 316 much like he told Hurley. I think it was going to Guam, didn't Frank come out, see the Losties and say to Jack, "I guess we're not going to Guam."
Back to top Go down
tdpough

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 pm

yeah it was scheduled to go to guam, and thats what all the passengers thought. thats what Llana to sayid, that she was supposed to bring him to guam. But i assume she knew it wasnt going there.

Also, the office that they find (the 316 people), what office is that?
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 pm

She had t know but because of Sayid's unwillingness to go back she had to tell him Guam. Is that the office than Ben used on the Hydra Island?
Back to top Go down
tdpough

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 pm

im not sure, the office didnt look familiar. ohhhh, remember when Juliet was about to be put on trial, and they brought jack into that ladies office and she asked him some questions, maybe that was it.
Back to top Go down
mujerperdida

mujerperdida

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:35 pm

You might have something there tdp! Maybe, Nadia had plastic surgery and is now Ilana.
Back to top Go down
tdpough

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

mujerperdida wrote:
You might have something there tdp! Maybe, Nadia had plastic surgery and is now Ilana.

i wouldnt say plastic surgery. maybe nadia was already dead. Jacob just made it so that Ilana can use her body, like we see in other instances. Its a longshot, but hey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Longshot theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longshot theory   Longshot theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Longshot theory
Page 1 of 1