The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Jacob and WHH EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Jacob and WHH EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Jacob and WHH EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Jacob and WHH EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Jacob and WHH EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Jacob and WHH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esutt83101

esutt83101

Jacob and WHH Empty
PostSubject: Jacob and WHH   Jacob and WHH EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Jacob and WHH,

I’m not sure if anyone has already posted this idea . Jacob has been around trying to change things that were going to happen. Example, Locke falls out of a building, (I think he dies), Jacob touches him and he is resurrected. Talks to Sayhid preventing him from getting hit by a car. Tells Kate not to steal as a little girl. Tells Sawyer to get over the hatred of the man who caused his parents’ death. Tells Hurley that he is not cursed and that he has been gifted (talks to the dead) etc. All of these things that he has done is for a reason. So, If WHH, why is he trying to change it, if, he can’t. I think we all agree that Jacob is some kind of God, if not, how would he know where to be and when. So, if he is indeed some kind of God, why is he trying to change past events if he knows that he can change nothing? (according to the WHH theory). I definitely think that just for the mere reason that Jacob(all knowing God) is indeed attempting to effect the outcome of the future, that there is an idea here that you can change the past to effect the future.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Jacob and WHH Empty
PostSubject: Jacob & TT   Jacob and WHH EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Do we know that Jacob actually went back to the past to touch each Lostie or did it really happen in correct chronological sequence? His appearance doesn't give us a clue, he didn't age from the 1880's when they saw what is assumed to be the Blackrock. He must have been aware of what was happenning in the 70's with the older, time displaced group, so maybe he went to them as the time was right - whenever that was. Locke is obvious - had to save him, Kate, maybe tried to influence her from her first bad move, etc.

If those all happpened in correct sequence then it is all his plan to counter loophole, maybe, his Nemesis' plan. I think he knew what was going on all along and his death is not in fact a death. I believe it is all being done to set up what happens when they return to the present, which seems inevitable. So, my belief - he is not altering the past but merely setting up (influencing) the potential future.
Back to top Go down
esutt83101

esutt83101

Jacob and WHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob and WHH   Jacob and WHH EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Did you notice that even though he touched some of them they still remained on the wrong path? Kate was arrested, Sawyer con man, Sayhid Killer . Only Locke and Hurley stayed the course. But of course, Locke and Hurley really weren't "bad".
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

Jacob and WHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob and WHH   Jacob and WHH EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:09 pm

And Hurley was only touched (as far as we know) right before flight 316. He was also the only one who was essentially told to get on the flight. I think that Jacob has a bigger plan for Hurley - we just haven't seen it yet.

But Kate did show compassion for young Ben, KNOWING that he would grow up and do what he did. Sawyer seems to be straightening out but Sayid still seems to be a killer. Also, we have only seen Ben and Sayid proclaim what they are. sayid - "I am a killer", Ben - "I lied, that;s what I do". Although you could say Hurley has done that also, saying "I am cursed". Again, Hurley is the only one that has had his "that's what I am" contrdicted by Jacob. Hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob and WHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob and WHH   Jacob and WHH Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob and WHH
Page 1 of 1