The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Who is the next Jacob? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Who is the next Jacob? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Who is the next Jacob?

Go down 
+5
Conway Boi
eRock
DharmaCrisps
theRealEricRobertson
faraday48071
9 posters
AuthorMessage
faraday48071

faraday48071

Who is the next Jacob? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 am

I think it's Jack and I have that that sents season 5, what do you think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 am

The show started with Jack. I think it will end with Jack.
I am happy to learn that Kate isn't a candidate.
Sayid is possessed of the Darkness, so he's off the list.
Neither Sun nor Jin are mush in the way of leaders, and both want to leave the Island together.
And Sawyer wants to leave.
That leaves Hurley or Jack.
I bet there were 108 names on the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatcave.wetpaint.com/
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

so is the final answer that the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16... are the one's assigned to each of the O6 by Jake? Is that their big significance?

& I think Jack too...showing how much Sayid blindly trusts him last epi said a lot about his leadership roll, but I think it was Miles that said Hurley has taken the leader roll. I think that's only because he was the one Jacob spoke to, he's not really the leader.

Why did Jacob need Sayid to be saved?
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
eRock

eRock

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 am

I really think that after last night's show that Hurley will be the new Jacob. His character is concerned about others not himself (including in the actual time and in side flash). The entire show seems to show the selfless attribute about Hurley and makes him the perfect Jacob as Jacob is more concerned for the island than himself.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Hurley's current roll kind of reminds me of what Richard's was. He gets instructions from the leader with out knowing the point...and doesn't ask questions. Maybe he will be in that position for Jack. I like your profile pic eRock! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 pm

not the 06

Locke, Hurley, Jack, Sayid, Sawyer and either Sun or Jin [or both cuz they are married]

not Kate and not Aaron ... though Aaron is the family of Jack, they are agnates of Christian ... heirs of common male ancestry ... as is Claire ... they count as one. Kate is not on the list as a candidate ... she serves some other purpose.

3 or 4 of the O6 are candidates and have a number assigned.

Hurley is the new Richard, with the extra gift of seeing the dead. He can't be the new Jacob for that reason ... you have to be Jacob by faith.

why does Sawyer see the young boy vision of Jacob that MM sees?

if MM takes the final 6 candidates, then the Darkness wins. Sayid is one of the 6 so Jacob wants him saved.

this is all I know for now.
Back to top Go down
Conway Boi

Conway Boi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 pm

who did jacob take over from?
Back to top Go down
theRealEricRobertson

theRealEricRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Jacob took over from whoever was on the Island when he first arrived ... it could have been anyone ... I think it was Magnus Hanso who was the last known owner of Black Rock ... I think he went to the Island then left and recruited others to come to the Island ... Jacob, MM and Richard being amongst them ... then Magnus broke the rules and was banished or he became possessed by the Darkness and left the Island and Jacob took over.
Back to top Go down
notjustfor

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

I have thought for years it was going to be Hurley. What is interesting is how Hurley is acting in his flash-sideways. Notice his actions are similar to Jacob's. This is how he would have been, had the island never affected his life.

What is interesting about Kate's name not being on the ceiling is that she, unlike Jack and Hurley, was the original leader of the 815 crew according to the creators. Her character's role was replaced by Jack after the character screening. Hurley's character was also created during the screening because they liked him as an actor. I think he was trying out for Sawyer's role.
Back to top Go down
vincentfan1

vincentfan1

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

It has to be Sawyer, the most unlikely Canidate. The thing is Sawyer wants no part of that island but will be stuck with it. He will find a way to con Smokie by thinking he is on his side there by save the island and the world. Maybe he saves the world by sinking the island to the bottom of the ocean after getting something to turn the donkey wheel.
Back to top Go down
flettenjab

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 pm

i think and have always thought it would be jack....as for sayid; he is a soldier and needs a commander to serve. he is not a leader, important but not leader material. his killing ability is too valuable. not everyone can kill.
Back to top Go down
esutt83101

esutt83101

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm

I think it's gonna be Hurley. I'll tell you why. In the last episode, the "substitute" Hurley meets up with Locke after he's just been fired. He touches him and says everything is going to be alright or okay or something like thaqt. For some reason, that just reminded of when Locke was pushed out of the building by his father and Jacob touched him and sais something similiar. It's really more of a gut feeling than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the next Jacob?   Who is the next Jacob? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the next Jacob?
Page 1 of 1