The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Question about Jacob... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Question about Jacob... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Question about Jacob... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Question about Jacob... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Question about Jacob... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Question about Jacob...

Go down 
+2
faraday48071
stranded108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stranded108

stranded108

Question about Jacob... Empty
PostSubject: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm

This has probably been covered by now but I havent seen it so I'll ask anyways. A while back I thought that the producers said that Jacob was someone that we had seen before but never heard speak. Having seen every episode numerous times I am certain I have not seen the actor that portrays him before. Was that a rumor about seeing him in an earlier episode, or am I just mistaken about the whole thing. Thanks for any responses.
Back to top Go down
faraday48071

faraday48071

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:31 pm

It was not the producers but the actor who plays Ben that said it, and watch the interview I think (key word think) that he wes refering the cast member who played the man in the cabin, because most think jacob has not been in the cabin for a long time. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goku48071
stranded108

stranded108

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

That does clear things up a bit. So would that imply that we will see the person we caught a glimpse of in the cabin again you think?
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

I forgot it was Michael Emerson that said that. I would think the help me guy would have to show up again.
Possibilities:
Smokester taking on another dead body?
or
Horace Goodspeed...after all, wasn't it HIS cabin? (remember when the losties saw him chopping wood and said his was building a gettaway for he and his wife.)

Maybe I'm wishfull thinking about Horace, he just seemed like a groovy kinda guy. farao
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

i always thought it looked like horace as well.
Back to top Go down
meggowiggle

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:14 pm

I think the guy in the cabin is the Anti-Jacob. Some part of him is running amuck obviously (his soul??), but the bodily part of him is stuck somehow in a halfway place in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
rogersbeer

rogersbeer

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 pm

i think jacob at least went to the cabin to leave the picture of the statue.
Back to top Go down
DharmaCrisps
Admin
DharmaCrisps

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:39 pm

and wasn't part of his tapestry he was sewing on left in the cabin?...but when john and them got to the statue, the tapestry was intact, right? so 2 questions? are the llana people and the others in diff. times? and why would Jake tear his tapestry?...or could he be like charlie; he gets kidnapped and leaves clues similar to the tape fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://theotherlostforum.forumotion.com
Timfitz42

Timfitz42

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:58 pm

The 2 people we caught a glimpse of in the cabin were Christian (John Terry) and Rob Kyker who is the prop master on set for the show. They chose Rob Kyker to sit in the chair so as not to reveal the identity of Jacob. In addition ... I believe (though I'm not 100% on this) that they had not yet even done the casting call for Jacob so they didn't have an actual actor to put in the chair anyway. The scene with Christian (John Terry) was for 2 reasons. One reason was just to throw people off ... the other was foreshadow to his many "etheral" appearances that led to him and Claire being in the cabin and "speaking for Jacob".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Jacob...   Question about Jacob... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Jacob...
Page 1 of 1