The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Namaste and welcome to The Other Lost Forum!...guests, please join to get rid of those annoying google adds!
The Other Lost Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Lost Forum

We are here seeking refuge. No more theory bashing, abuse or spam! Just have fun and enjoy each other!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Qualities and Services of a Good Calgary Dentist
Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am by Jessica24

» Season 5 Rewatch
Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 am by LostINZ

» The Nintendo DS
Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

» Pulaski County
Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am by be_map1512

»  Come on and I'll show You the good time
Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am by sangbmt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
brothersoft.com
Follow us on Twitter

Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lostorconfused

Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? Empty
PostSubject: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Now that we have seen the two game players (Jacob and MM) and we know that season 5 was a FakeLocke, let's look at all the TT that happened. Was each flash to a random time or was it a flash to a time that was controlled by Jacob or MM? They went to 1954 to hide the bomb, which now seems to be a major part of the story. They went way back to see the statue. They went to the present just long enough for Richard to get the bullet out and tell Locke he needed to die. Then they seemed to flash right before they could tell anyone anything critical or important. Then, "coincidentally", Jack etc flash off flight 316 into 1977 to meet up with Sawyer and the rest.

Seems awfully coincidental to me. So, what do you think? Any examples etc to back up ideas would be great. Was the TT destinations controlled or was it truly random and just well used by MM to set up his plan.
Back to top Go down
JohnLocke73

JohnLocke73

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Um, Locke was only fake Locke after he crashed with Ajira. before that, he was Locke.
Back to top Go down
http://vilhelmslostblog.blogspot.com/
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 am

Yup, I know that. My question is...Did either MM or Jacob control where in time the TT took them? It seems that the times really fit into part of MM's overall scheme so I think the anwser is, Yes, MM is controlling the time jumps.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 am

I think to answer this q we need more info on MM. Like if he's been other characters on the show as well. It's possible he was Christian, and perhaps even Claire but we don't know for sure. Who was he while the TT was going on. Technically, JL73 is right, we didn't see MM Locke until the TT stopped. If anything, he controlled it by stopping it, from what i can tell.
Back to top Go down
lostorconfused

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 pm

We do sort of see MM during the flashing - he send Richard to remove the bullet from the real Locke. That one scene is what makes me think MM had control over when it time the flashes occured. If so then that may help us understand what the wheel is etc. He also did stop it by sending Locke (indirectly) to turn the wheel, sending him off the island so he could die and MM could take his body form.

I think MM's original plan was messed up when Ben turned the wheel. Christain (possible portayed by MM) tells John, that YOU were suppose to turn the wheel. If he had done that first then perhaps all that flashing would have been different? Eitehr way his plan was to get Locke off the island to die.
Back to top Go down
error747

error747

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 pm

That's true, it does blend together. So Ben, making his own decisions, has helped and impeded the MM. I wonder if MM used Ben as well at sometime throughout the story. So MM pretended to be Jacob to get to Locke and make him do what he wants. I wonder how long he was acting as Jacob, using the cabin? Ben might have never actually been the leader, since MM might have put him in charge. This would explain why Jacob had so few words to say to Ben when Ben asked him "What about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?   Does either MM or Jacob control the TT? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does either MM or Jacob control the TT?
Page 1 of 1